Wednesday 1 October 2014

Titanium backup file for subway surfer (unlimited coins, keys, boards, score boosters etc) updated: 1/10/2014

Hi there, I've backed up my subway surfer using Titanium backup. It contains all the features I have in my subway surfer (unlimited coins etc.). The url below leads to a survey page where you can obtain the titanium backup for my subway surfer after doing the survey. All you need to do is to extract the .rar file place the 3 files into ur titanium backup folder. Open your titanium backup app and backup the data in order to get unlimited coins, keys etc.

Note: Your smartphone needs to be rooted to use titanium backup.
          You need titanium backup to get my subway surfer backup.

Link: 

          

Steps: 
1) Install Titanium backup if u haven't.
2) Download the subway surfer .rar file from the link.
3) Extract the folder in the .rar file. (subway surfer folder)
4) Copy the 3 files in the subway surfer folder and paste it in Phone storage > Titanium backup folder
* if there is no titanium backup folder, try backing up any one of your apps and the folder will then appear in your phone storage.
5) Open the titanium backup app. *make sure your phone is rooted
6) Go to the backup/restore tab
7) Select subway surf  1.29.0 > restore > data only
8) Congratulations, you now have unlimited coins, keys etc. 

Please comment if there is any problems :)


3 comments:

  1. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!
    subway surf cheats unlimited coins and keys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice information although I landed on this page accidentally. I will, therefore, bookmark this site so that I can be visiting it occasionally to read both new and old articles. I hope the writer will continually post new articles especially those dealing with new technology, inventions, and innovations. Check out my article by clicking on Advantages of using online dissertation writing services.

    ReplyDelete